Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lets talk about noisefest...







I love the Norcal Noisefest! What a great set of shows!
Thanks to LOB for creating a way-cool event!
Sure there was the little glitch with the neighbor with the samaurai sword. Clearly he was put up to it by his nagging wife.
But setting that aside it was an outstanding gathering of the noise community.
After the Big City Orchestra performance closing out the event. A tea ritual with whistling teapots. Bobby from Liver Cancer said "After a weekend of anger and agression, it (the Big City Orchestra performance) was like a big warm hug!"

It was a great weekend!

phog





1 comment:

jimgoodin said...

It was great to meet you at NF weekend before last. I'm sorry I don't recall your name but we exchanged works, I am with the duo Chinapainting, we played Friday PM and you gave me your DVD which I have watched a bit of today. Good manipulations, a lot of great detailed stuff. Would def'ly be cool to collaborate on some material maybe live next year at Norcal. Best to you.

Jim Goodin
www.chinapaintingmusic.com