Thursday, September 9, 2010

Soundwalk date change, Bucharest instead....

Much to my chagrin the date was changed for the Soundwalk. They moved it up a week to the 2nd of October.
I will be in Chicago on the second. So no Soundwalk this year. I can devote my full evening to Noisefest 2 at the OCCCA (Orange County Center for Contemporary Art) on October 9th.
Just to fill out the day I booked a headphone fest for the afternoon. I will be playing at 4pm in Costa Mesa at the Coastal Lair Studio and streaming to Bucharest Rumainia where it will be 2AM. I will be done in plenty of time to drive to Santa Ana for the full event of Noisefest!

If you are interested in hearing the set on Le Placard check their site http://www.leplacard.org/2010/Bucarest%20Knotland%20two/

Gotta Run,

phog


No comments: